Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All Our Free Time

Some of you may be wondering what we've been doing with all our free time now that we don't have to blog everyday. Well, mainly we've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Okay, it's not been every free minute, but it has been about 20 some odd hours since we started playing a couple weeks ago. To be more precise, it's been me playing, with Heidi offering suggestions and encouragement. I have to say, it's an amazing game, definitely the best since the original The Legend of Zelda. The gameplay is much like the original, puzzles to solve, huge areas to explore and secrets to find.

In other news of the day, who's ready to eat some steak from the offspring of a cloned cow? (Eating the clone would be to expensive apparently) The news from today I was more interested in was the new MacBook Air that Apple announced today. Though combining them doesn't sound bad, BBQ a steak, and eat it on the patio while browsing on a new MacBook Air. I guess it would have to be summer for that to happen.

-G

1 comment:

Ryan said...

what about the first Zelda for SNES? "A Link to the Past" I think it is called...
I am a little concerned about the MacBook Air. Hasn't there been quite a few problems in the past with ultra-thin notebook's motherboard since you are basically typing directly on them?
Looks sweet though!