for a snow day. It seems like the entire Willamette Valley is covered in lovely white powder, except for the Portland Metro region. That sucks. This picture shows the extent of our snow fall today. Pretty pathetic. Gabe's dad reported almost a foot of snow in Eugene. All I'm asking for is one stinkin' snow day! Is that too much?In my hopes for a snow day this year, I guess today didn't matter very much. We had a work day without kids today anyway. But it sure would have been nicer to be at home in my PJ's all day, rather than sitting in meetings. My staff was suppose to head up to Cooper Spur for our "work day" (sort of a staff retreat). But that was canceled as soon as the forecast looked questionable. It's a good thing because Mt. Hood got pounded all weekend. Sadly I can't say that I was too disappointed, the drive up there could have been a nightmare. I'm very relieved that I didn't end up arriving home around 8pm and then have to turn around, get up and teach tomorrow. Instead, today was somewhat relaxing and I was home at 4:15!
So...here's to a deep freeze tonight, lots of lovely snowfall, and a call from the phone tree at 6am. (A girl can dream can't she?)
-h
3 comments:
Nice picture,I really like it. Sweet dreams!XOXO
I will send you some of my snow! I have around 3 feet in Ukiah.
Ive been hoping for snow too! Its been such a tease!
Post a Comment