We haven't been up to much lately. Winter is my least favorite time of year. To be honest, it actually puts me in a weird funk. Gabe has to drag me out of the house or I'd spend the entire weekend on the couch.We both spent some time at the dentist today. Yes...I finally got Gabe to the dentist!!!! I just had to give in, and make him an appointment while I was there for my cleaning after Christmas. I don't know anyone who avoids the dentist like that guy does. I can't believe he was going on 5 years....Well, today Gabe got a crown on one of his front teeth and then went to work. While I had yet another cavity to get filled. I really hate the whole "fat lip" feeling. I was done at the dentist 2 hours ago and I'm just starting to regain feeling on the right side of my mouth. Not to mention that I'm hungry and I don't really want to eat. What exactly can you eat when you can't feel your lips? Sounds like it would be a disaster waiting to happen.
-h
3 comments:
I'd have to agree with you about this "least" favorite season. At least Gabe makes an attempt to get you up.:) Glad you got the dental stuff taken care of.I like the picture,the colors look really cool.I miss your P.A.D.XOXOXOXOX
You know what? I hate to admit it but I sorta miss our PAD too. We took so many great pictures last year! Hopefully we'll get the camera out more in the next few weeks...
-h
I hate to say it but 37 is nothing to what I have had the last 24 hours. It was -22 this morning when I went to work and the warmest it got today was 6. It is expected to get colder tonight, thank god for the wood stove and the couch next to it.
Post a Comment