I was meaning to ask you if you knew that you don't broadcast an RSS feed or whatever it is that lets readers subscribe to your blog. Your updates don't come up in Bloglines or Google Reader, and before I just got in the habit of remembering to check on you every day. But now that you're not going to be posting regularly every single day, I don't want to keep checking on the same page for like four days until you add a new post. Ya know? All that to say, if you're not not broadcasting on purpose, than okay. But if you just didn't know that you weren't, maybe you could change that so I can get your updates in my Google Reader? Does any of that even make any sense?? haha!
5 comments:
I really like it. Very clever!!!
I meant to say Barb.:)
Love the banner!
I was meaning to ask you if you knew that you don't broadcast an RSS feed or whatever it is that lets readers subscribe to your blog. Your updates don't come up in Bloglines or Google Reader, and before I just got in the habit of remembering to check on you every day. But now that you're not going to be posting regularly every single day, I don't want to keep checking on the same page for like four days until you add a new post. Ya know?
All that to say, if you're not not broadcasting on purpose, than okay. But if you just didn't know that you weren't, maybe you could change that so I can get your updates in my Google Reader?
Does any of that even make any sense?? haha!
We have an RSS feed now Heather.
-h
Thanks!
Post a Comment