Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 Months!

How is it possible that our little guy is 2 months already?
And he's not even little anymore. He had his 2 month check up at the doctor yesterday and he's weighing in at 14 lbs already! He's 24 3/4 inches long (that's over 2 feet!) and his head is 16 1/4. He's our big baby now.
We decided to take a picture like this one every month for the first year. I found these cute little stickers that can just go on any shirt. It will be a nice way to follow his growth and see how much he changes. Plus, it also forces us to get out the camera at least once a month. Overall, I think we're not taking as many pictures as we should be. And I haven't yet captured his talking and smiling on video.

On a different note, the fall (or should I say winter) weather we've been having the last few days has really made me want to curl up and hibernate. It's also made me want to make soup. I love soup in the fall! During Levi's nap this afternoon I started some beef stew. I can't wait to enjoy it, and the beer bread we got from Trader Joe's a few weeks ago, for dinner tonight. Although now that I look out the window I see the sun is shining. Oh, well. I'll still enjoy our nice fall meal this evening.

3 comments:

Mom said...

He looks sooooo cute & ready for pictures!!! Gramma G XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute! And, look at that chin. Taking the monthly pictures is a great idea - you'll be amazed at the changes. And, video is so special - especially to show the grandparents.......Can't wait to hold him. Hugs, Joey

Mom said...

I think Levi looks more like his mommy in this one...minus the chin of course.He's a real sweetie!