Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Little Cowboy

Isn't he cute?!
His grandparents (being typical grandparents) couldn't come up empty handed. Tom and Joanne gave Levi his first (and probably only) pony when they came up this weekend. I think it's adorable. Gabe isn't to thrilled about it because when you push the years he neighs and moves his head and tail. Levi doesn't need to know about that for awhile. I think we'll just let him discover that one on his own.
This was his first ride last night and as you can see...he loved it. What I think he loved most was trying to get the mane into his mouth!
So...I'm thinking a cowboy hat maybe under the Christmas tree this year.

We're off to our last sign language class today so I better get in the shower quick while the little guy is still napping.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awww...VERY cute.Yeehaw!XOXOX Gramma G

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. Can't wait until he's big enough to grab the ears! And, see how long it takes for Gabe to take the batteries out. Hugs, Joey