Here we come!
We're heading off to Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon.
Gabe has to go for work (some sort of trade show) and his boss said he could bring the family. When Gabe first told me about it my reaction was...no way. I wasn't sure traveling with a 7 week old was a great idea. But the more I thought about it (being off work now and never being able to go with him like this again, seeing my sister, and not wanting to spend the week without him) the more it sounded like a great idea. As we tossed the idea around my mom said she wanted to come with us too, and that just sealed the deal.
So, tomorrow Levi is taking his first airplane ride and I have to admit that I'm super nervous. It could go really well and he could sleep the whole 2 hours. Or it could go really bad and...enough said. I think we've all been on those flights with the screaming child. I really hope it's not my child.
We'll share all about it when we get back next week. Wish us luck!
5 comments:
Praying for a sweet-faced sleeping baby and a very rejuvenating week in Vegas for you all! Have fun.
Gabe flew to Hawaii at 7 weeks; just be prepared to feed Levi on take off and landing and he should be fine. Have fun and relax. You know how he likes riding; this is just a really big ride.
Nana
Good luck!
Alexis
Levi did great on his first flight!!What a sweet baby.
Way to go Levi! I bet the trip home is a good one as well. That is great that your Mom is along to help out (pack all the stuff that one needs with a newborn) and she gets to see Becky too. Hope you're all having a good time in Vegas and having a great visit with Becky. See you guys soon. Hugs, Joey
Post a Comment