Friday, October 9, 2009

First Flight

As it turns out, Levi is a great traveler. All my worrying was for nothing. He did great!
We got to PDX super early and had to wait around for quite a while. I figured it was best to be early the first time I tried this whole flying with baby thing.

The first picture is Levi's first time on an airplane (the trip there). The second picture shows what Levi did the whole flight to Vegas and the whole flight home. (The picture is on the return trip...I think that's why I look so tired too. It's exhausting vacationing with this little guy. I now need a vacation from my vacation. Good thing Gabe and I are going to get away for our anniversary next weekend.)

I'll share more about our adventure in Las Vegas later. I'm still working on the 6 loads of laundry we brought back with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures! Thanks for sharing. We were hoping to drive up tomorrow for a visit, but I came down with the crud and don't want to expose Levi (you guys too). Hope to see you all real soon, though.
Hugs, Joey