We finally have a finished Christmas tree. And it was only a 4 day process to get it complete!
Here's Gabe and Levi putting the star on Sunday morning. Levi doesn't seem too interested or impressed does he?

He's definitely most interested in chewing on his fingers at this point.
And here's the finished tree last night. Gabe and I put on the last of the ornaments while Levi sat and supervised. He seemed pretty interested in what we were doing and next year he'll be able to help us out!

I'm excited to be starting my holiday baking with the girls tonight. I'm trying to focus on the holidays instead of my fear of returning to work. I went in last Monday, and yesterday, and it's really hard to believe I'll be back there for good in a few weeks. Everyone was asking me what they could do to help me out and transition back to work, but I couldn't think of anything. I'm pretty sure I'm still in denial about what returning will really be like.
1 comment:
Your tree looks great.And I can almost smell the cookies baking.Together,we will make the transition back to work as pain free as possible.XOXOX
Post a Comment