My mom has been my savior this week. After a really hard day Monday she came over early Tuesday to take care of Levi (and do some cleaning up) so that I could get some sleep. It was wonderful. The rest of the week has been much better. It's amazing what a little sleep (and an extra hand) can do for a person. I've had several showers cut short by Levi, so it was nice having her here just so I could get some uninterrupted time to bathe.
It was really weird not going back to work this week. I can't believe summer is over so soon. I'm really looking forward to the long weekend. Having Gabe home Monday is going to be great. We don't have any huge plans but I'd like to get out and do something fun. Diapers, feedings, dishes, and laundry aren't fun!
And here's a picture of Levi today. Enjoying some swinging time and celebrating being 3 weeks! I can't wait until he starts to smile. This grumpy face is getting old.
5 comments:
This little guy has a lot to concentrate on!Who knew life would be so complicated???Levi is doing great,just think of what he has already accomplished!XOXOX Gramma G
Hang in there, Heidi.
First I have seen his eyes really open. He is growing and changing even in a week. So cute dressed in blue Winnie the Pooh.
Before you know it, Levi will be sleeping through the night. You will probably catch youself checking on the monitor to make sure it is on.
Have a good weekend. Love, Nana
Marie puts Taya in a bouncy seat in the bathroom with her when she takes a shower. That keeps her occupied for a while...
she likes to eat every few hours also, we know what you mean!
hang in there!
I love that grumpy face. I think he's sad cause he misses his aunt Becky.
Post a Comment