No, from now on you will be writing little tid bits so that when he is 30 you will still remember every detail. Charlie and I got out video from about 8 months ago the other night and I started to cry! I am so lame, he is only 14 months old, but it does go really fast. So write, write write and pictures to help your memory. Besides, you will find most people will actually enjoy it! I love reading your blog, all posts. I wish you rest!
5 comments:
Who's complaining???? Not Me!!:0)XOX Gramma G
Oh, you mean those two people who bathe, feed, and comform me?
Yeah, I like to have their attention every couple of hours - day and night.
Levi
Levi,did you mean to say "comfort me" ?? Silly mistake I guess! Gramma G
I'm only three weeks so my spelling and typing needs improvement. I did mean "comfort me."
No, from now on you will be writing little tid bits so that when he is 30 you will still remember every detail. Charlie and I got out video from about 8 months ago the other night and I started to cry! I am so lame, he is only 14 months old, but it does go really fast. So write, write write and pictures to help your memory. Besides, you will find most people will actually enjoy it! I love reading your blog, all posts. I wish you rest!
Nickie
Post a Comment