I rushed home from work. The book I have checked out from the library is due today and I'm only half-way through it. So, I wanted to get out in the sunshine to try and finish it up. I didn't make it. Guess I'll be paying a late fee.While I was out in the back yard, I thought I'd take a picture of the Columbine I bought at the plant sale on Saturday. Of all the wild flowers...Columbine are definitely my favorite. I bought some yellow ones earlier in the year but, this variety caught my attention because of the contrast in the petals.
I've got to get to bed early tonight. Gabe and I both have sore throats so we must be coming down with something. Plus, I haven't been sleeping very well. I had a bunch of weird dreams last night. I'm teaching about the Crusades now and I had a dream last night that I was going on crusade only I was flying to the holy land. Obviously I wasn't living in the Middle Ages. Really bizarre. Apparently I'm not stressed out about the last month of school or anything.
-H
2 comments:
Another beautiful picture! So why didn't you renew your book? I hope you really like it,would you recommend it? Hope the sore throats mean nothing.More rest should help:)
I can't renew it because someone else has it on hold. I tried. Totally stinks!
H
Post a Comment