Friday, May 11, 2007

"Skeletons" in the closet!

Or should I say shoes!
Gabe's mom is here for the weekend and I told Gabe his job for this afternoon was to get the house picked up. Well, Gabe cleans up like I did when I was 9. Shove everything in the closet or under the bed. This is what I saw when I opened the closet to put some clothes away this evening.
You'd think we didn't have a place to actually put our shoes. But we do! Anyway, I just busted up when I saw this monster pile of shoes in the closet. That's my husband! He did redeem himself. In celebration of Teacher Appreciation week he got me a 1&1/2 hour massage at Dosha. I wish my kids would have done something nice for me. Too much to ask of 12 year olds right?
-h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your closet is way too small.Good thing you don't have as many shoes as SOME gals in this family.Hopefully,Gabe took a little bit more time cleaning the bathroom.:)What a great guy!A massage is a VERY thoughtful gift.Hope your week of teaching was a good one. Maybe you should not look below at some earlier comments(oops)XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! What a boy!!

Alexis