I decided to share a photo of the iris now that it's in bloom. Iris are one of my least favorite flowers but I actually do like this one. Gabe got the bud last week...here it is in bloom. I couldn't figure out how to get a good picture so I just decided to lay down in the grass. The cherry tree the iris is next to looks better. Oh well.Please humor me while a rant for a minute. Gabe's not here so I have to vent somewhere. I got home late from school today because a student wanted help after school on a project. So, when I got home I was starving. Since Gabe isn't around I decided to get pizza from one of our favorite local pizza joints, Pizza Roma. The pizza is good and it usually takes a little longer because it's all really fresh. So, I decided to call the order in so I could just go pick it up when it was done. Well, when I placed the order they didn't say anything about how long it would be so I figured I'd go get it in about 1/2 an hour. So I get down there, pay for the pizza, and the girl behind the counter tells me it will be about 10 more minutes. I figured, so I sit down to wait. And I wait...and I wait...and I wait even longer. At this point I'm starving and pissed off. After waiting 45 minutes...yes...45, I finally have my pizza. It took over an hour to make my pizza and I didn't even get an apology for it taking so long. What do you all do in those situations?
-h
3 comments:
Nice picture. I like it a lot. I'm glad you finally picked one to post. I love you!
-G
If my pizza took 45 min.,I would definately complain.They need to be informed of a customers dissatisfaction.No excuse,except to be forgotten. Even IF it tasted better than any pizza ever. Did it?The picture is nice,good angle.It's a beautiful iris.XOXOX
Did you pick & eat your strawberry yet?
Post a Comment