We drove down to Silver Falls State Park today. Growing up we use to camp there a lot. But, it's been years since I've been there and Gabe's never been. Jen and Craig came with us too and they had never been. (Although, Jen's mom says Jen's been there, she just doesn't remember it!) It's a great place for a day hike. The complete loop is almost 9 miles and it takes you by 10 waterfalls.This picture is of the Lower South Falls. You actually have to hike around the back of it and get sprayed by the mist. It was a great day! Beautiful weather! Now we've got the BBQ going and will soon enjoy Beer Can Chicken.
Happy Memorial Day! Summer is here at last!
-h
2 comments:
Pretty Picture,glad you enjoyed the day.It's been too long since I've been there.It's a great park.
Matt and I went there for one of our earlier dates, such a beautiful place! We definitely need to get together soon, maybe after school gets out?
Post a Comment