
Don't have an answer? Me either. I mean, I do know what it was I took a picture of, but it's really not anything that anybody will guess. I like to think of it more in the sense of what it could be. I think it's the Creature from the Black Lagoon coming to get me. Or maybe I tried to make one of the really boring pictures I took today look interesting. Yeah, that's probably it.
-G
-G
5 comments:
I have seen the Creature from the Black Lagoon,and he doesn't look anything like that.(ok,it was not up close and personal,it was in the movie)I think it's just a shadow(of a leaf) on the fence playing tricks with us.:)
I can't see a picture on this one. If I could I'm sure I would have the correct answer HAHA!
Weird, now the picture is gone. I'll have to fix it tonight.
-G
Hey I must say,you were right Gabe.(sorta)It really looks like the TEACHER from the Black Lagoon.(Heidi is that you?? HEE HEE)
I'm glad you fixed it, it wasn't here when I checked it last week. I was thinking leaf too...
Alexis
Post a Comment