Monday, April 9, 2007

Games, Games, Games

OK...I'm feeling a little "gamed" out. Those of you who know me really well know that I like board games, but I can only take so much. Well, I think I've had too much. Games on Friday night, Games tonight. I think I'm done for a while. Not to mention that in all the games I've played...I haven't won a single one.
Since I have games on the brain, here are a few game suggestions. A game that has really grown on me is FLUXX. I do believe I hated it at first (does that sound about right Heather?) Gabe and I played it quite a bit when we were at the coast a few weeks ago. And, I actually beat him a few times. I also really enjoy Trans-America. It moves pretty fast. But I played Ticket to Ride, which is similar, at Dave and Carley's on Friday night and liked it a lot better. It was more difficult. I guess they both have their advantages. Anyway, I don't think I'll be playing games for awhile.
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good picture. I feel like I was there.

A