Today being Easter, candy has to be consumed. One of Heidi's favorite Easter treats is Peeps. I'm not sure why, I think they are the lowliest form of marshmallow. The highest form is, of course, the elusive dark chocolate s'more with a perfectly browned marshmallow made over hot coals. There is some weird cult following with these things too, according to this survey, Britney Spears is the female celebrity in most need of Peeps. Weird. They even make them for all kinds of holidays now too. To top it all off there is even a kit to make your own Peeps. I'm officially afraid of Peeps taking over the world.Happy Easter!
-G
4 comments:
I think you have good reason to be afraid Gabe.
Peeps are Delicious, maybe it's a Girard thing. I miss you guys. Love ya -b
Yuck...Heidi...I didn't know you liked Peeps. I hope you ate some better candy for Easter too...like Starburst sour jelly beans...mmmm...
It's not Easter candy if it's not in a basket with a yellow peep.Heidi you go girl,pay no attention to the opinions of those peep haters!
Post a Comment