There's nothing like a sunny day to motivate you to move!Gabe and I were out of the house and doing our errands before noon today. For us, that's pretty early! I needed some new tennis shoes, my old ones give me blisters when I work out. Of course, when shoe shopping one pair is never enough so I had to get a fun pair too. I got some that look similar to these only mine are olive and pink, not brown and white. We had a ton of grocery shopping to do. I think it's been weeks since we've actually made a list with specific meals in mind.
We also washed both cars! Gabe's car hasn't been washed all winter and boy was it disgusting. I was afraid we would never get it clean. Dave called and invited us on a bike ride. Thank God. I was afraid we'd be washing Gabe's car all day. On our ride we cruised along the Springwater Corridor. It's a 40 mile loop but we just rode from our house to Oaks Bottom. So, we probably did 10 miles or so...not bad for the first ride of the year.
Fun day...do I really have to go to work tomorrow?
-H
1 comment:
You guys were really on the go yesterday.Remember... summer break is only 6 weeks away!!!You can make it!
Post a Comment