It sure seems like summer. Look at the damage that was done to my strawberries today! Gabe went out to BBQ dinner and when I went out to see if he needed anything, he was watering my thirsty strawberries. I have no idea what the high temp. was today but I swear it was almost 90 in my classroom this afternoon. It's on the west side of the building and the wall of windows lets in a lot of heat. Plus, I had kids staying after school to work on a project today so I felt fried when I left at 5:15.We should have taken a bike ride tonight but we're totally hooked on this show, Planet Earth. If you have HD Discovery you can't miss it. It is seriously amazing.
-H
3 comments:
Strawberries...YUMMM! Glad Gabe came to their rescue.Sorry your classroom feels so hot on these beautiful sunny days. Do you have AC that they turn on in May?(April)So did you mean Planet Earth? I tried to click on it ,didn't work. I did catch an episode last week.Is it on every Thursday?
We're watching episodes we've recorded. I think it's on Sunday evenings.
I fixed the link so now you can check it out.
-h
Rats!I missed it last Sunday.I saw the one with the elephants and their babies swimming(it looked like they were dog paddling) and the hyennas(sp)hunting at the watering hole.The angles they use for the cameras ARE amazing!I didn't realize it was a series!Cool
Post a Comment