Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ice Cream is Cold

Heidi's friend Peggy came over to visit tonight (she and her husband Paul live in LA). It's always neat to see them together chatting away, knowing they've been friends since they were very young. You can just tell they know each other very well.

We decided to have a treat of some ice cream and I guess it was a bit much for Peggy to hold, as she had to insulate her hand using the sleeve of her coat. I managed to wolf mine down before I even noticed my hand was cold, it seems I like ice cream...a lot.

-G

1 comment:

heather said...

So weird... I had a dream about Peggy last night! I had no idea she was in town or that you would be seeing her, so imagine my surprise when I open your page and there's Peggy's face grinning at me!!

Hope you had a nice visit!