How does it pile so high when there are only 2 people in the house?I'm embarrassed to admit that our dirty clothes were starting to take over our bedroom. Maybe my picture for today should have been the overflowing hamper.
I knew I was in trouble this morning when I opened the closet and had to search for clean clothes to wear. I even resisted the urge to pull my black pants off the top of the pile. Don't worry...that option was quickly tossed aside just like everything else on the bedroom floor. (Come on, we've all done it at some point. College perhaps?)
Something had to be done tonight. Since I'm doing all the washing, it's only fair that Gabe does all the folding, right?
-H
1 comment:
You 2 come up with the most unusual and rather strange things to photograph. I would rather see the inside of your washing machine than the pile of dirty laundry. LOL
Post a Comment