Friday, April 27, 2007

More Sushi!

We went out tonight to celebrate our friend Dave's birthday. The evening started with dinner at Mio Sushi! Yummy! You all know how much I love sushi...twice in one week and I'm in heaven. Then we took the MAX downtown to have a drink. We ended up at Kells which was so packed the only table we could find was out front. I almost went into a tirade when I had to go inside to go to the bathroom and they wouldn't let me in without paying the cover. Even though I'd been outside paying for drinks. What's up with that? Sorry, I'm not going to pay $5 to go to the bathroom.
Anyway, then we walked over to Voodoo Doughnut. I'm ashamed to say it was my first Voodoo experience. They have the most amazing doughnuts. Mine had chocolate frosting with Oreo's crumbled on top and a drizzle of peanut butter. AMAZING!!!! They also have a maple bar with bacon. I'm sad that I've missed so many years that I could have been enjoying these doughnuts. I'll have to make up for all those missed doughnuts somehow!
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, now I'm going to be craving donuts and sushi!!

Alexis