Well it looks like copper tubing. Is it something that the average female would know about or use? I was hoping you would use common objects for this game.
You are both correct. Not something you'd see laying around the average household I guess. I'm afraid if the objects were too common the game would be too easy. Even with something uncommon it seemed easy. NEVER AGAIN! They're going to get harder from now on.
4 comments:
Well it looks like copper tubing. Is it something that the average female would know about or use? I was hoping you would use common objects for this game.
copper tubing for a heat exchanger?
You are both correct. Not something you'd see laying around the average household I guess. I'm afraid if the objects were too common the game would be too easy. Even with something uncommon it seemed easy. NEVER AGAIN! They're going to get harder from now on.
-G
Oh, I wanted a chance to guess...I was thinking a hose..
A
Post a Comment