
This evening was the weekly guys night/girls night where Heidi and I hang out with our respective friends. It's nice to have time to have guy time and girl time. This evening the guys played poker. I lost. Not horribly, but I still lost. I worked with the camera on a tripod for a while capturing the activity of the cards being dealt. Ultimately I chose this shot that was taken with the camera sitting on the table. I especially liked this focus on the beer bottle, as that's typically what I'm focused on during the poker game.
3 comments:
That explains why you lost.SO what did the girls do Heidi?
is that widmer's new IPA? can i have a sip?
Yeah, it is. It's pretty good. Not Bridgeport good, but good. I'm undecided if I like it or the new Deschutes Inversion IPA better. BTW, my beer is fermenting nicely now, should be ready to bottle in another week or so.
Post a Comment