Gabe and I spent the afternoon playing with our niece and nephew who are here with my sister visiting from Michigan. We haven't seen them since they moved, which I believe was 8 months ago. So, both the kids have changed and grown up a lot! Here Sawyer, who turned one last month, is trying to share his lunch with Gabe. He is such a cute little guy. And snuggly. He sat on my lap and snuggled for quite awhile, probably because he hasn't been feeling very good. But I'm going to believe it's because he knows he won't see me again for a long time! Savannah will be 4 in a few months. She taught us all sorts of new things today. She's super into sign language and she was teaching us all sorts of signs. Now Gabe and I can say: awake, good morning, brush teeth, comb hair, clothes, dress, shorts, skirt, imgination, pretend, pillow, dream, good night, and more if you can believe it! We also spent a great deal of the afternoon playing "ghost". That game requires you to put her pink blanky over your head and say "boo!"
I wish they didn't live three thousand miles away!
-H
1 comment:
Michigan is a long ways away isn't it!The kids are fun to be around,thye always make me laugh.(and you didn't even have to feed anyone or change any pants) Now you remember what your missing!
Post a Comment