Tuesday, January 30, 2007

what is it?

In keeping with the idea Gabe started last week...here's the picture I took tonight. Your job is to figure out what it is.
Can you tell we're getting low on ideas of things to take pictures of? And we haven't even gotten through our first of 12 months. My creativity isn't lasting very long.
Suggestions are welcome!
-H

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh! Is that the back of your hair dryer?

Matt said...

yea that one was pretty easy.

also, Gabe won the high score at Christmas Party 2006...
http://veggiepirate.org/images/unlocked.jpg

Anonymous said...

So,is it the hairdryer? Don't show us quite so much next time.:)I like the game. How about some more nature shots.The fern was nice.Any spider webs or things budding in the yard yet? Give us some of your past vacation shots till the weather improves .XOXOX

Gabe said...

I WAS BREAK DANCING!

Anonymous said...

Who & WHEN were you break dancing? I'm confused:(

Gabe said...

Mom,
click on the link matt put in his post and you'll see what happens when Gabe tries to break dance.
-H