Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lazy Cat, Lazy Cat



This is who I got to spend my snow day #2 with. Jupiter isn't one for much excitement during the day. The most active he got today was staring out the window as a guy on his ATV drove by and watching some middle school boys throw snowballs at each other. Otherwise, this is how he spent the day. I tried to take him outside with me yesterday but he wanted nothing to do with the cold and wet white stuff on the ground. He just ran back to the backdoor and tried to get inside through the locked dog door. When he couldn't get in he actually huddled right up against the door and started to shiver. Yes, with his big winter coat on, he was shivering!

So today I took a lesson from the master of laziness himself, and slept most of the day away. I've come down with something, and I did all my school work yesterday, so I figured I could get away with it. The picture today is after Jupiter and I took our afternoon snooze together. He slept for 2 more hours and then finally decided he would get up for some petting. I truely believe he is probably one of the world's most spoiled animals. What a life!
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nappimg is one of MY favorite things to do too.If you can get away with it.And he OBVIOUSLY can!!! It was a beautiful day today though. Too bad Jupe can't enjoy the snow.Mom

Anonymous said...

I love it when cats curl up in a ball like that...so cute!

Alexis