Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Sushi Fun Time

A sushi craving hit us again, not that they ever really go away. So, Heidi called in an order to our "everyday" sushi restaurant. Basically it means we can both be extremely full of excellent sushi for less than $50. Sushi can be an expensive habit. The amazing rainbow of colors in the fish is always beautiful and we thought it would be fun to use a photo of our dinner for today's post. It also gave me a chance to use our new tripod, which is awesome. Unfortunately, I didn't really get to take very many shots because right behind me while I was shooting was Heidi itching to dig in. She was "starving" apparently.

-G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your "delicious mouth watering" photo Steve couldn't resist getting Sushi for lunch.I'll pass.:)

Anonymous said...

Mmm....I want some sushi.....

Alexis