4 times a year "the girls" (Alexis, Jennifer, Sarah and I) get together with our mothers and play bunco. It's a really fun day. Usually we all bring something to make a complete meal. So we laugh, talk, eat and play.If you've never played bunco you should give it a try. It takes no strategy or skill. Winning is completely by chance. It's my kind of game.
Well, we each put in $5 and then the person who rolls the most buncos gets $15. The person who wins the most rounds wins $20 and the person who looses the most rounds wins their $5 back. Today I won both of the top categories!!! I've never been so lucky. Maybe I should go visit Becky in Vegas!
I told Gabe it's a good thing I can bring home the money when I play bunco because he's so good at loosing it when he plays poker. He failed to find the humor in that!
-H
1 comment:
No strategy or skill... winning is completely by chance... hmmm...
Sounds like a nonsensical game if I've ever heard of one. Glad to hear that's your kind of game...
Post a Comment