When Gabe and I started looking for a home to buy I was looking for a older home with character. All Gabe really needed, or wanted, was a garage. Well, when we walked up to the front door of our house the very first time, I got a good feeling because we were greeted by this very interesting door knocker. I'm not sure why I feel an attachment to this door knocker. Maybe it's because it's like no other I've ever seen before or because our doorbell doesn't actually work. Who knows?It was great to not have to teach today but I did spend my morning at the dentist getting fillings. The spasms of pain on the left side of my mouth are actually worse than being at work. I know it may seem hard to believe but it's true!
-H
1 comment:
By George, I do think you are right. That IS a most unique door knocker. One you can be proud of!!
Post a Comment