Thursday, January 25, 2007

Anyone for tea?

Okay, so I totally stole this idea from Heidi. Last week she took some shots of our china in our hutch, they didn't turn out like she wanted so she didn't use them. I kinda took her idea and ran with it. The black hutch we have provided a perfect backdrop for the white and grey tones of the china. I've not shot much, if any, still life like this and certainly never painted any, so I'm sure to composition could use some work.

-G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! But...thou shall NOT steal!Barb

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a coffee or chocolate pot? Looks like you did get my first message about Gramp's still lifes. Does Tom still have them; we should get some prints made. Has Heidi seen them?

Gabe said...

Yeah, he has them and actually got the ones similar to this framed.