Friday, January 5, 2007

MMMmmm....Beer.....


So, for Christmas my dad got a me a beer homebrew kit. Today was my first chance to try it out and attempt my first batch of beer. The wort has to boil for an hour, so I had plenty of time to mess around with the camera and tripod. I took probably 20 pictures but only really this one turned out like I wanted. I like the steam on the thermometer and on the rim of the pot. I also like the red as basically the only color.

I know it's Heidi's day to post, but she said since I took this today that I could post it today. She gets the next two days.

-G

2 comments:

Ryan said...

would it be possible for me to reserve a bottle?

Gabe said...

Well, depending on how it turns out you can expect one in the mail. It's fermenting nicely right now.

-G