Friday, January 26, 2007

wheelbarrow race

Teaching a kid how to do the wheelbarrow isn't an easy task. I have no idea how many times Savannah made the attempt to walk across my mom and dad's living room, but I think the break through came for her when Gabe and I showed her how to do it. (I hope nobody got a picture of that!) Of course, Gabe was the wheelbarrow. I'm not sure I could hold myself up anymore.

Look closely at Savannah's face and you can tell how freaked out/excited/amazed she is that she finally is going to do it! She was a riot!
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a super-cute shot! I love her "piggy-tails".
I don't think I could be the wheelbarrow either :(
Carley**

Trish_the_Fish said...

This was way cute! Watching them made me wish I had the energy that I used to!