Sunday, August 12, 2007

Detour

We were forced to make a detour on our way home from Eugene today. Just north of Salem, we hit a terrible traffic jam. Apparently in Woodburn there was a huge car wreck and they had to close I-5 north. So we got off the freeway as soon as we could, only to get into a traffic jam with everyone else leaving the freeway. Let's just say that a trip that usually takes 90 minutes, took us 3 hours. Boy did we get hungry and short tempered.

In order to keep myself occupied, and because I knew I had to post a picture today, I started just taking pictures out the window. Here's a sign I saw in Brooks that I thought was funny. Either they weren't sure how to spell yellow or they didn't have enough letters. Who knows?
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I would have eliminated the "we have" and just gone with the correct spelling of yellow. Funny!! We uncovered a hive this weekend.Luckily Bi-mart also had a supply of spray!!