Lets call the whole thing off...Not much going on around here today. I should get myself to the grocery store but I hate grocery shopping. Therefore, I can't get myself to go! We're in desperate need of some fresh food. Yes, we have patty pan squash, zucchini, artichokes, tomato, and onion in the garden...but to be honest, I'm getting rather sick of all of those things. I'm feeling very uninspired by them right now, or maybe I'm just feeling uninspired in general.
As you all know, Gabe and I gave our bathroom a face lift in June. Well, we didn't quite finish that project. The bathroom is really only half done because we never did the shower. So, this weekend guess what we'll be doing? I figure, we have to get it done before I go back to school or it won't get done until next summer. The 10 months I'm in school are just too crazy and I need my home to be a retreat...not under construction. I'm not sure it's been a very great idea for us to have even waited this long. I hate to admit it but, I haven't cleaned the shower all summer. I just kept telling myself I didn't have to because we were going to be taking it all apart. At this point we either need to re-do the shower or I have to clean it. It's so disgusting it makes me ill. So, we're going to finally conquer it this weekend. That means we'll be off the Home Depot (AKA: Heidi's Hell. I swear, I'd rather shoot myself in the head then go there.) this evening to get the big things we still need.
-h
1 comment:
I say share some tomatoes !!Yummmmm
Post a Comment