Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can has hand now? Plz?

Tonight Heidi and I went out to Heidi's parents to surprise Becky who flew in from Las Vegas. She was thoroughly surprised, scared a bit even, but at least happy to see us. While we were waiting for her to arrive at the house I was playing with Taz, Tricia's new kitten. He's a pretty fun little kitten and actually reminds me a lot of Jupiter.

For those of you wondering about the title of the post, it comes from my favorite internet meme that's going on right now, lolcats. I'm not sure where it really started, probably on some huge message board somewhere. Anyway, they are pictures, typically of cats, that have cute and or funny captions on them. It's gone so far as to have an article about the phenomenon in the Wall Street Journal. The article does a pretty good job of describing what they are about and what makes them funny. Another site you should check out if you're interested is icanhascheezburger.com. They've done a great job of organizing and tagging the images so they are very searchable for many different topics.

-G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, number 1, cute kitten! He seems a bit Tazzish...all wild and crazy.

Number 2, never heard about these lolcats til this blog, but we checked them out. Funny!!

Alexis