Thursday, August 2, 2007

Kauai: Zip and Snorkel

One of the things I was looking forward to most on our trip was the Zipline Adventure. But when it came time to do it, I got a little bit nervous.
Once the "bunny" line was over, I was ready for more! The longest of the 7 zip lines was 742 feet. It was awesome. Jen and I decided we need to buy some land up on Mt. Hood and create our own course. Anyone want to front us the cash?

After our zipline adventure we went up the north shore looking for a place to snorkel. Our helicopter pilot said Tunnels Beach was the best place to snorkel so we decided to head up there. We weren't disappointed! Along with all the fish, we also saw 2 green sea turtles. So cool! They were just munching on some sea grass. Didn't mind us watching them one bit! I think seeing them really was my favorite part of our trip. Who knows if I'll ever get to see that again.


After all our snorkeling and sun bathing we were parched. So, we stopped in Hanalei for our first shave ice experience. Yummy!!! Shave Ice makes a perfect after snorkeling treat.
-h

No comments: