Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh...my forgotten "friend"

I guess I'll have to set this thing before I get into bed tonight. I'm having some trouble accepting the fact that I have to get up and go to work in the morning. Summer is officially over.
Seriously, I'm a little bit frustrated because I have to spend the first 3 days of the week sitting in meetings. There is no time to get into my room and get it ready for my kids until Thursday, that is unless I want to say late. So, the year begins. Too many things to do and never enough time to do it in.
I better get myself to bed since I'm not use to getting up at 7 anymore. Gabe will have to give you all an update on our shower (which is not yet functional) tomorrow. It looks amazing! We're both so proud of our hard work. Thankfully Bryan let us come and get showers at his place. 3 days without a shower and I was starting to feel like Pigpen. Everyone could smell the stench that followed me like a cloud.
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your day went well,and very glad you don't "stink" any more.Aren't you lucky to have such nice friends?