and it sure does taste sweet! I love watermelon. Sometimes in the middle of the winter I'll get these crazy cravings for watermelon. I don't know if it's the taste or if it's just the desire for the rain to finally stop and have summer here. Either way, there's nothing that feels like summer more than having watermelon juice all over your face and running down your arms. Once this melon is gone I'll have to withstand the cravings and look forward to next year.So, I'm really disappointed. Last night when we were driving home from my parent's, there was an amazing moon. It was low in the sky, and it was big, and it was a beautiful red color. It looked just like a harvest moon. I was excited because I figured I'd be able to take a picture of it tonight (the moon doesn't change that fast!). But here I am waiting and waiting, and there is no sign of it tonight. Bummer. I give up. I guess I should have snapped a picture while I had my chance last night.
-h
No comments:
Post a Comment