Monday, August 20, 2007

What a mess!

The girls came over this evening to do one of my favorite things...scrapbook. Sarah's finally picked up the "habit" so now we can all enjoy an evening of scrapbooking. (I know that really isn't a verb...but maybe it should be.) Sarah was working on some pictures from her trip to France (last fall), Jen is still working on her wedding (she got married just over 1 year ago), and Alexis was working on our trip to the beach for Memorial Day in '05. Guess what I was working on. Our trip to Hawaii. I can't help it! I don't waste any time. I like to stay up to date. Jen and Alexis often get on my case because they say I'm going to run out of things to scrapbook. But it just could never happen. As long as I'm taking pictures (which is all the time) I'll have scrapbooks to be made. Since it's raining this week, I might have to spend my last week of summer working away on our Hawaii trip.
-h

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey Heidi and Gabe,

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog. It makes me want to reinvigorate my own. Ryan and I will be in Portland Sept 1-11. Perhaps we'll see you?

Anne
annetlATgmailDOTcom

Anonymous said...

It was memorial day 06, not 05! I'm not that far behind! (Although, I haven't done 05 either, so maybe I am!)

Alexis