My mom, Tricia and I took off Thursday for the coast. My mom planned a family camping trip to Nehalem Bay State Park for the weekend and the first night (Thursday) was just for us girls.The boys (my dad, Gabe and Tricia's new boyfriend) were going to be joining us on Friday.
As you can see, after dinner we took a walk down the beach and the weather was beautiful. The best part of the day had to be my mom playing her guitar and singing as we sat around the fire. She sang all the songs she use to sing to us when we were kids.
BTW: I left Gabe the task of taking a picture and blogging on Thursday but he decided a night of trivia, drinking beer and playing video games was more important!
-h
3 comments:
I am so glad we left on Thursday and got to enjoy all the sunshine and fun time with just the girls.And don't forget that the camp fire you made was the BEST one ever,almost PERFECT, Heidi!
P.S. What a BEAUTIFUL picture! LOL (It really is though.)
P.P.S.S. I am glad Gabe didn't blog Thurs.night.:)But I was sorry to hear that he drank your beer.:( (Maybe I shouldn't be bringing that up again!LOL )
Post a Comment