Gabe has been wanting a Wii forever! I've had to put my foot down because he already has 3 game systems...does he really need another?Well, Jen and Craig got one a few weeks ago. And lots of people at work have told me they're a blast, so Gabe and I have talked about maybe getting one. (I told Gabe that if he was good maybe Santa would bring him one for Christmas.) Anyway, Gabe borrowed one this weekend from a guy at work. He was playing baseball when I got home from school. He took the Wii Fitness test which requires you do all the different activities, and his Wii Fitness Age was 49! Good thing he's making it back to the gym!:) I thought it was too funny and had to take a picture. I know the quality of the picture stinks. I guess that's what happens when you're photographing the TV.
-h
2 comments:
Yikes!If Gabe is 49,I would hate to see what mine would be.:( Did you play Heidi? Oh yeah,you are the one who has been working out all summer:)You needed to,in order to prepare for you for the "kids" in class.
Uh oh...49. I guess you better keep practicing. Hopefully Santa will bring you one for Christmas.
Alexis
Post a Comment