on this day, Heidi and I got married. It was a wonderful day that was a lot of fun, and is great to think back on. It couldn't have been more perfect.
Today we celebrated by having some nice appetizers at home that Heidi put together. Brie, goat cheese, apples, Asian pears, crackers and wine. It was almost dinner itself. After our "snack" we headed out to dinner at Higgins. I chose it because I used to walk by it almost daily when I was in school and it always had a great looking menu in the window. Plus, they have a huge beer list. After dinner we swung by Pix Patisserie for some dessert. It was a great way to spend our anniversary together, doing something we both love, eating.
Love you Heidi!
-G
2 comments:
Awww,isn't that sweet.Glad you guys took the time to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment