Sunday, October 21, 2007

That's gonna hurt!

When Gabe got home this evening the first thing he did was pull up his shirt and show me this.
The story goes like this: he was going down hill, coming around a corner and there was a slick rock sticking out of the bank. The front tire of the bike slipped on the rock. Which sent Gabe falling into the handle bars. Therefore, creating this nice looking bruise.
And to think...I told him more than once to be careful. He's not 16 anymore! I think he's going to have a tough time getting out of bed in the morning!
-h

3 comments:

Dave said...

Haha--I emerged with only a bruised ego!

http://bestinportland.blogspot.com/2007/10/riding-bikes-through-forest-is.html

jessica said...

I think it looks like a mysterious third nipple!

Gabe said...

Jessica...
That's what Gabe said! He didn't want me to put the picture up...but since when do I listen to him?! :)
h