Sunday, October 7, 2007

Candy Corn

I've always wondered why they call it candy corn. Only the yellow at the bottom actually looks like corn and it certainly doesn't taste like corn. Any ideas?
We haven't been up to much today. A little shopping and cooking, and lots of laundry. Pretty much just a typical Sunday around here.
-h

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've NEVER questioned why it's called candy corn. I just devour it. I had a bag in my hand at the store on Sat.,then put it back down.I am sure it would be gone by now.So I saved myself a "few" calories.This looks really good though,especially as big and bright as it appears here.;]

Carley said...

The yellow part looks kind of like a corn kernel?? They are crazy delicious. We cracked open the first bag of the season this weekend - trouble~

C*

Anonymous said...

I've always loved candy corn too...and I don't know why. Or maybe I do...pure sugar!

Alexis