Alexis, Jen, and Sarah came over for our annual girl's night pumpkin carving event. We've been doing it every October since we've been having girl's night. And we've been having girl's night a long time. I think we're on year 7? We also roast all the seeds that come out of our pumpkins. That's my favorite part...Yummy! So now that my pumpkin is done...it's time to last minute hunt for a costume. Oh, the joys of last minute holiday shopping!-h
3 comments:
That's a lot of pumpkin faces.Does Gabe have one too?I wish I had some yummy roasted seeds to eat!!Xo
Did you end up going to the pumpkin patch to pick out your pumpkin? I am gonna try to go this weekend ♥ excited!
I just got my pumpkin from Safeway. Jen, Alexis and I were hoping to go to the pumpkin patch last Saturday but it was wet, windy and cold. So we made cookies instead.
I was pretty sad.
Post a Comment