Okay, I know Heidi already posted about the Wii that I'm borrowing, but I have to share how much fun it is. This is Ross and Bryan dueling in tennis, one of the games that comes with the system. It's pretty incredible how anybody can pick up a controller and start playing. The fact that it mimics your actions makes it very easy to learn, and a lot of fun to play. We, being men and all, of course try to kill every shot, and I'm pretty sure I'll be sore tomorrow because of it. I mean, I broke a sweat in the tennis match Ross and I had. It is definitely a system for more than one person to play, it's much more fun with two or more people battling it out.-G
1 comment:
I'm starting to think you guys might actually finish this 365 goal....I'm proud to have made at least 3 pics - that's almost 1%!!!
Post a Comment