Saturday was Alexis' birthday, so for girl's night we went out to dinner at Urban Fondue in celebration. We had 2 kinds of cheese fondue and 2 dessert treats too. Yummy! I like fondue but I'm not sure my stomach does...I won't share any more.I had a complete "Heidi" moment on my way to meet the girls. About half way to the restaurant I realized that I completely forgot to bring Alexis' gift with me. It was left sitting on the dinning room table. I remembered the camera of course. I think I was just flustered. I get home late on Tuesdays because I have an after school study hall, I was trying to talk to my husband over the phone at least once today, I was trying to leave a little early because parking is a pain in NW and the gift completely slipped my mind. It seems that sort of thing happens more and more lately. And to think, I use to pride myself on being so organized. What's happening to me?
-h
No comments:
Post a Comment