Monday, October 29, 2007

little pumpkin

Is this really a pumpkin? Or some other type of squash? I really have no idea. This little guy was put through a lot this weekend. At Aaron and Marie's party on Friday night it was used by Gabe in the pumpkin bowling contest. After that mistreatment, I decided it needed to come home with us. I know the picture stinks. But until we have a real studio, with real lighting...this is the best I can do.

Not much is going on around here. Gabe left before 5 this morning to fly to Atlanta for the next few days. He wanted me to take him to the airport, but I said he must be crazy to think I'd get up that early! Anyway, I've been grading papers all evening. That's as exciting as it gets! Sadly, since Gabe's going to be gone you'll have to put up with my ramblings for most of the week.
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pumpkin to me.Glad you gave the poor little guy a decent home.Didn't know Gabe was taking a trip.You and Trish SHOULD get together!XOXOXOXOXO